Me

Me
Namste !

Friday, September 12, 2008

The Why? of my Act.

When I skate in Connought Place's Central park's amphitheatre, I feel as if I am flying- that the wheels below my feet by a jet of air and I could skillfully glide a that originated from my heart developing a dance that would enthrall a hundred people.

It is my joy to be alive; which I share with who come to see me dance every Sunday in Connought Place Ccentral Park. I hope they feel delighted, entertained and. I found a few good mates there- one a thirty year old profound man- Chander Bhushan Pandey, an extremely genuine who predicts that I should find glory at an appropiate time. While I look forward to his prediction coming true for me- I hope not to be alone in any glory I meet. I want him and you to be a part of the victory which comes as a gift to anyone who dares to live beyond survival- with passion and perserveance. I want to fly- indeed as I do while skating, or in my dreams with the world rotating below my feet and I am journeying from one universe to other to happiness.

People applaud as I move my body like a snake. Those accolade inspires me to put more energy into the act of entertaining thus spreading the word that I have arrived. I distribute pamphlets those contain words to illustrate why I dance in a burning sun and why should you watch? After an hour of the activity, people point their eyes on my body- s0me of them observing the minute movements that sometimes bring smiles to their faces. I enjoy making them smile, I enjoy the fact that I am learning to be a part of their hearts. I dance not for money but for a joy of being alive and helping people understand what is possible when a man discovers that life is neither too short not too boring.

When I find somebody who hears and looks at me with interest, I slip to him or her my message- Care and Love for all. I care for not only the Humanity but the entire universe whose components are the matter, the spirit and the vision of a better tommorrow. I love life and I want everybody to feel the same way. I want to share with everybody the moments when we rejoice togather as a community that wants to be inspired by a mutual energy. When I am dancing, I look at the birds in the sky and copy them on that small stage, I flutter my hands as the pigeons widen their wings- I glide through space as an eagle cuts the air and am free to decide what next would be a better posture for everyone to know that I am alive. Then my cell phone rings and my mother on the other side tells me to come back home soon. I let my energy charge and my feet pushing my stage in directions where observers chant their desire to see more. But I get tired after two hours of bending my knees in all postures and squeezing my body in and out to form shapes that would be of interest to those who are watching me.

I care for the underpriviliged. I want to build the poor children a School where they learn the means to become independent of lives their parents lived in the slums, so that they could leave a trouble of being born poor- behind and achieve happiness in a prosperity that comes from knowledge and hard work. I want them to work for the welfare of their families in way that does not make them believers in corrupation. I want their souls to be enlightened so they find every morning with the same zeal as myself. So that they are able to cancel a drought of empathy which should have come as they struggled in mirth of abandonment in the deepest gorges of stinking filth where the urban world deposits their waste. From their throats that do not utter kind words for the rich I want to hear a passionate national anthem.

I care for the rich because I know that everyone is a loner who must battle with emotions that come from ambitions unrealized or relations unfulfilled or regrets committed in an intoxication of either power or wealth. I want people to be united in an effort to achieve a state of global welfare where the rich and poor merge their hearts and embrace each other. I request you to come with me in this journey of finding the right solution for the hatred we see today that dominates the world, instead of peace and tranquility that should have been the essence of that welfare society which our fore fathers like the Christ and Buddha might have envisioned.

I invite you to come and see me perform, be a part of an event of brotherhood every Sunday at Connought Place central park, New Delhi, India. Contribute and become as free as the bird in the sky.

No comments: