Me

Me
Namste !

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kaali II

The name of the School Opened by Gokul was the esscholaTxr baonia.

The should might train talents for extraordinary senses to experience life. Talents are requested to be patient as their turns would arrive in time of my physical contact with them. While internet is a tool I use on which I do not completely rely, I do give time to find meself in my own geography trying to understand wheater I like things around me or should I do something not?

In that direction we must proceed so that we can experience each other vicariously, the prime ingridient for a successful pupil. She may be the wisdom that should give direction to the creativity for birth of further individual universes born by him. She may provide infinite wombs to countless mothers in form the the Holy Land on which I tread, the scred river that pollute my viens. Return back immedieatly or I shall confirm regardless of creed or culture the investment begins into lives of the underpriviliged, underinformed, disabled, mute, yet mistruted, beggars, suckers and the origin of lives.

Dancers are requested to avoid displaying without mental simulation of the entire movement diction. Musicians are invited to create tones between the standard 7.

No comments: